Sometimes I feel Apple is a bit overpriced. Usually, every time I feel the same when I see Apple accessories. Apple accessories are so overpriced. But today we have Best iPhone 8 accessories at less than the half price of what Apple charges for the same.
We have taken extra care to see that all these accessories are compatible and safe to use with the premium device. Our review panel already filtered the cheap ones with poor quality and performance.
iPhone 8 Accessories at half the Apple’s Price
These accessories function just same just the way Apple accessories work. But the fact that makes them enlist here is that these are not overpriced and are fully compatible with your beloved device.
Let’s head towards the accessories now.
1) Anker USB Type-C with Power Delivery 30 W USB Wall Charger
Anker is one of our favorite brands when it comes to trust and performance. It is one worldwide renowned brand that sells PC & Mobile Phones accessories at the reasonable price. Yes, and they outperform. Their reviews on Amazon are impressive, also backed by strong customer service team.
- Popular and renowned brand with 20 million+ users in America
- Compatible with any USB-C or standard USB device
- Power Charging For Power Hungry Devices, Full 30W Output to Charge Phones, Tablets, Or Laptops, MacBooks
- Premium Build: Hard-wearing matte exterior, high-gloss detailing and the cool-blue USB port provide a sleek look and soft lighting
- Travel Ready: Foldable plug and compact size ensure maximum portability wherever you want to go
- In the Box: Anker PowerPort Speed 1 USB C with Power Delivery, Welcome guide, free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
This is one of the best 3rd party USB Type C replacement charger for MacBook 2015/2016. Grab it early or the deal may go off soon.
2)RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Desktop Charger- Charging Station
RAVPower is another promising brand. This is wall mounted USB charging station with 6 Ports and output of 60W, 12A.
This is the best charging station for all Apple devices costs less than $30. During RAVPower 6 Port USB Charger review we discovered that each port is connected to the same device, 2A output is received, which indeed is good for fast charging.
- Six Fast 2.4A Charging Ports for Simultaneous charging of six iPhones, iPads, Tablets, or a combination of all three.
- With iSmart+ 2.0 charging technology, RAVPower automatically adjusts output according to the connected device
- Comes with fire-resistant Alloy shell protecting it form Fire hazards and high-temperature hazards
- 60W Power Supply comes With a combined 12A output to charge devices at full speed
- Supports 100V-240V input for across the world use; safety measures prevent your device from overcharging, overheating, or short-circuiting
- 5,00,000+ Happy and Satisfied users around the globe
- In the Box: RAVPower 60W 6-Port USB Charging Station, 5ft/150cm detachable power cord, a user guide, 18-month warranty + 12 months extra (on registration), 180 days free returns and friendly customer service
- Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge
This comes in White color also Click Here To get it.
This is best USB charging station for multiple devices with Output 60W nearly all devices are compatible to work with this RAVPower USB Desktop Charger- Charging Station. You can buy this from Amazon from the provided link. (It gives us a little commission, to pay the server costs. But our reviews are Totally Unbiased)
3) iClever Portable USB Type-C 30W Wall Charger
iClever is rated as a decent brand at Amazon store around the globe. iClever products are not only cost effective but are also reliable and work perfectly with our devices. iClever Portable
- iClever USB type-C wall charger supports iPhone 8/ 8 Plus / X and provides full charging efficiency of 15W
- Charges 50% in 30 minutes, used with an Apple Original USB-C TO Lightning Cable
- The charger is Compatible with Apple MacBook(2015, 12 inches) and other USB Type-C devices popular models, including Galaxy Note 6, Lumia 950/950XL, Nexus 5X/6p, Note 5, OnePlus 2, LG G5, HTC 10 Etc.
- Powerful Adapter, equipped with advanced PD technology, provides maximum power output via petite body
- Compact: fits in the palm of your hand and portable charger for travel
- Safe charging: built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, always protect devices for safe charging process
- In the box: 1 iClever IC-UC01 USB Type-C Wall charger, 1 User Manual
- iPad Pro is not supported
Hurry, iClever is moving out of stock very fast!
4) USB-C to Lightning Cable
This USB C to lightning cable just performs well like the original one. The best part, this cable is plug and play. You do not require any adapter for this cable.
Comes in three colors- Gray, Red, and Silver.(Personally, I liked silver <3) By the way, Apple charges $45 for this accessory.
- Connect your iOS devices directly. As stated above, no adapter is needed for this USB type C to Lightning cable.
- This USB Type C to Lightning cable is Compatible with New MacBook Pro 2016, MacBook 12-inch, Google Chromebook, or HP Pavilion X2, type C power banks and any other type C devices.
- For Fast charging and high-performance video and audio transfer this USB type C to Lightning cable meets a variety of everyday connection and charging needs
- High-quality Aluminum housings and coated with rugged nylon fiber jackets ensure the durability of the cable
- This Cable provides Charging current up to 2.4A. and transfer data at USB 3.0 Speed(of 4.8Gbps at max)
- Lightning side complete charge and sync with iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6 6s/ 6 6s Plus, iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, iPod Nano 7, iPod Touch 5, iPad 4, iPad 5, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini Retina
- USB-C connector is compatible with New MacBook 2016, Google Chromebook, or HP Pavilion X2 and any other USB Type C devices
- In The Box: 1 Metrans USB Type C to Lightning cable with a snap-strap to keep it coiled when traveling or not in use, 24-month Warranty and Lifetime Free caring Customer Service.
- We found none 😉
5) Completely Wireless Earbuds
Ear phone jack is missing on coming new iPhones and also now Google is following the same path, making these bluetooth Wireless earbuds as a must have accessory.Sounds just about as good as Apple’s AirPods, but they cost $40 instead of $160! Price is very limited time price, so go ahead and get yourself these Low-cost wireless earbuds from Amazon. Our team liked its sound and the design itself is very comfortable too.
Sounds just about as good as Apple’s AirPods, but they cost $40 instead of $160! Price is very limited time price, so go ahead and get yourself these Low-cost wireless earbuds from Amazon. Our team liked its sound and the design itself is very comfortable too.
- Crisp, stereo music without the annoying wire when doing sport/gym
- Soft ear tips to provide a secure fit and avoid falling out during workout, fitness, exercise, running or gym
- Light in weight Earbuds with no burden to ears
- A built-in microphone enables you to attend calls
- Mute/unmute your microphone during a call by double pressing MFB of the left earbud once.
- This Bluetooth version 4.1 Wireless Earbuds offers a stable connection within 10m/33 feet operational range, compatible with all Bluetooth devices such as iPhone 7/7 plus, 8/8 plus, X, Samsung S8, iPhone SE, All Other Android cell phones, tablets or TV with a Bluetooth receiver
- Provides hands-free calling, the last number can be redialed, third-way calling and incoming calls prompts
- Comes with 60 days no question return, 18-month warranty and 24/7 friendly and loving customer service
- In the Box: 1 x Pair of SMARTOMI Q5 Earbuds, 2 x Default Eartips (M size), 3 x Eartips (extra S, M, L), 1 x Universal 2 in 1 combo USB cable, 1 x Compact Pouch, 1 x Manual, 1 x Gift Package
- They must be connected twice on iPhone – once for each side. That’s it. although this is not a big deal 😉
Without losing the time, click below to buy this awesome Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless earbuds for your device.
This is a very limited time deal, quickly grab one before its gone!
These were the cheapest Must have 3rd party accessories for Apple.
Feel free to chime in on the comments section below for your suggestions, your experiences. We would love to know them.