Bluetooth Headphones are classy. Whether you are at Gym, traveling to your homeland or you are on streets, Bluetooth headphones can accompany you in all places.
The best part with them is the comfort Bluetooth Headphones provide plus the sound as they have cushions, most of the outside noises aren’t allowed to spoil your comfort.
Bluetooth headphones are available in the market with huge variety and range. We have simplified this for you with best on-ear and over-ear Headphone picks grouped by price range.
Bluetooth Headphones under $50
These are the Cheap Bluetooth headphones with sounds that will not make you feel sad about the small investment that you made.
These are durable and comes with good sound quality for casual listening.
Creative Sound Blaster Jam
This is an Ultra-light Wireless Headset for Comfort and Portable Playback. You can use this during your cooking work or at the gym. Creative Sound Blaster Jam’s crispy sound makes this the Best Bluetooth headphones under $50 for the casual hearing experience. Let’s head to Creative Sound Blaster Jam Review.
- Long Battery Life
- This is a Bluetooth headphone with Mic and calling feature
- Thick foam ear cushions for comfort
- Instantly add punch to your music with a single tap on the ear cup of headset
- Charges via USB using Mac, Windows Laptop or use any mobile charger adapter
- Volume Buttons are small
- Noise Cancellation during call is not much effective
- Leaks some sound and lets ambient noise come in
Go ahead and buy Creative Sound Blaster Jam from below
We may receive a small commission when you buy products from our sponsored links, but all our reviews are unbiased.
Mpow Thor Bluetooth Headphones On-Ear
Mpow is a convertible wireless headphone which supports wired connection too! Yes, you can listen to your favorite music even if you are running out of battery. Mpow Thor Bluetooth headphones come with a built-in mic and so they support Handsfree calling.
Mpow Bluetooth Headphones on Ear is the Best Seller on Amazon Marketplace. Let’s head to Mpow Thor Bluetooth Headphone Review.
- Dual 40mm large aperture driver units and CSR chip for faster transmission speed, lower latency, and Crisp Sound output
- Charging time of 2.5 hours provide the running time of 8 hours on Bluetooth and post that you can switch to wired mode
- Smart Design provides you good user experience and Mpow can be folded to portable size and this headphone is travel ready
- Use wirelessly with any Bluetooth device or use wired by 3.5mm audio jack, if available. (Thanks to iPhone 7 & Google Pixel 2)
- Comes in Three color options-Black, Blue, and Gray
- In the Box: MPow Thor Bluetooth Headphones, USB Charging Cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable, Carrying Case, User Manual and Loving Customer Support
- Active Noise Cancellation is missing in Mpow too
House of Marley Rebel BT
House Of Marley Rebel Bluetooth Headphones are decent headphones comes with Powerful audio performance with deep bass response.
Let’s head to House of Marley Rebel BT Review
- Made of 70% Bio-Plastic Housings, Feel proud for contributing towards Mother Earth
- Integrated microphone for Handsfree Calling
- Provides 8 hours of playback time upon full battery charging
- Can be used Wirelessly using Bluetooth or can be used with wire using 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Voice quality degrades in wired connection
- Portability option is not available, can be troubled for traveling
Go ahead to buy this low-cost Bluetooth headphone. It comes in 3 colors- Black, Gray, and Navy. ( I personally Loved Navy)
Bluetooth Headphones under $100
We have grouped the headphones by the price and below are the best wireless headphones below $100 with reviews attached.
Let us see the best wireless Headphones under $100 for Working Out, Running or for TV.
Skullcandy Grind Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones
Skullcandy is a popular name in music industry. And so we cannot stop ourselves from writing a review on Skullcandy Grind Bluetooth Headphones. Let’s head towards the Review.
- Non foldable
BottomLine: Skullcandy Grind Bluetooth On Ear Headphones are a best option for On Ear headphones under $100. At this price, it is very hard to not to recommend Skullcandy Grind Bluetooth Headphones.
We were mesmerized by Skullcandy Grind’s sound. We tested it on Linkin Park- In the End, and it was awesome.
Plantronics BackBeat 500 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Plantronics is a very popular brand globally for Computer and IT accessories. And the BlackBeat 500 Headphones are a great piece of stuff at that price. Let’s head towards Plantronics BlackBeat 500 Wireless Headphones review.
- Light Weight
- Noise cancellation is impressive
- Attractively designed, fairly comfortable and sounds good for the cost it has got
- good battery: 18 hours upon full charge, use 3.5mm Jack post the battery discharge for uninterrupted listening
- Premium audio with 40 mm drivers and Advanced acoustic technology
- Take calls with a built-in wideband-enabled mic, access Siri, Google Now, or Cortana straight from the headphones
- Includes a carrying pouch for travel comfort
- May not be comfortable fit for all
- On black color variant, scratch visibility is more
Go ahead to get these pair of economical Bluetooth Headphones.
Plantronics BackBeat 500 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones comes in 3 colors- Dark Grey, Grey, and White.
Jabra Move Wireless Stereo Headset
Any list of recommended headphones or earphones is incomplete without Jabra in it. We got a chance to review Jabra Move Bluetooth Stereo Headset and it performed extremely well on the mark.
- Clean, comfortable, Scandinavian design, stylish look, and Crisp sound quality
- Battery Life of 8 hours playback and 12 days Standby time
- Sounds about 80% like the luxury Bluetooth Headphones for less than one-fourth of the price
- Built-in Mic, Clear buttons avoid confusions
- Soft earpads, padded headband
- Swivel earcups for a comfortable fit
- Active Noise cancellation is limited and on-call few background noises can be heard. We tested this on a busy street.
Available in 3 colors- Red, Blue, and Black to Buy from.
We listed here the best Bluetooth Headphones online to buy under $50 and under $100.
On Bottomline, Headphones are available in a vast range and as the price goes up, you can expect more features to get incorporated.